Mark Twain Library card holders now have fast access
to the 2,500,000 books, movies and CDs in the Bibliomation library
To request an item:
- Go to our online catalog to search for the item.
- Search "All Libraries in our network" for the maximum selection.
- When the item is found, click "request item"
- You will be prompted to login to your account. Enter your username and password then click
- Verify the details for your hold request and then click "request" on the Create/Edit Hold page
may be placed for all Mark Twain Library items except new
If there is a copy available, your item should arrive at the library
in 3 to 4 days. You will be contacted when it is available for pick up.
If you get the message "Unable to place
a request on this item", please, contact us for more information.