Mark Twain Library card holders now have fast access
to the 2,500,000 books, movies and CDs in the Bibliomation library
To request an item:
- Go to our online catalog to search for the item.
- Search "All Libraries in our network" for the maximum selection.
- When the item is found, click "request item"
- You will be prompted to login to your account. Enter your username and password then click
- Verify the details for your hold request and then click "request" on the Create/Edit Hold page
may be placed for all Mark Twain Library items except new
If there is a copy available, your item should arrive at the library
in 3 to 4 days. You will be contacted when it is available for pick up.
If you get the message "Unable to place
a request on this item", please, contact us for more information.
If you cannot locate your desired item, try
the ICONN REQUEST catalog which searches all public libraries in
the state. When you locate
your item in the "main catalog", click "request the item" and
follow instructions to have the material sent directly to the Mark
Twain Library in a week to ten days.