|All Mark Twain Library items - and any items borrowed
from other Bibliomation libraries - may now be renewed online:
- Go to your online account -or- from MTL home page, click Check your account.
- Login using your username and password.
- Click on "Items Checked out" (to the right of My Account Summary) to see
the items you have borrowed from the Mark Twain Library and
other Bibliomation libraries.
- Check the items you would like to renew and click " Renew Selected Items".
Please note that:
- Renewals Remaining is listed in 2nd column from the right.
- Mark Twain Library DVDs marked "new" cannot
be renewed; other MTL movies may be renewed once.
- All other library items may be renewed
- If a request has been placed on an item
you have borrowed, you will not be able to renew that item.
If you have a total of more than $5 in actual or
accrued fines on your account, you will not be able to renew any
If you are signed up to receive email notices,
the Library will send you "Courtesy Reminders" at least 3 days
before your library items are due. Managing your library account
will be easier than ever.